03/12/2020 by MBA Prep Coach 0 Comments
HEC-Paris EMBA Recommendation Questions
Sharing the letter of recommendation questions and rankings for HEC-Paris EMBA. Interesting fact - letters of recommendation are an even bigger part of the evaluation criteria for EMBA applicants. Consider anecdotes for the open-ended strengths/weaknesses questions at the bottom that you can outline for your recommender to write in their own words.
Relationship to candidate:
- How long and in what capacity have you known the candidate?
- If this is a work-related reference, in what position is/was the candidate employed and for how long?
Please evaluate the candidate in terms of the qualities below:
- Intellectual or academic ability
- Oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Creativity / Innovative
- Competence in current position
- Written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Initiative / problem solving skills
- Outstanding (top 5%)
- Excellent (top 15%)
- Very good (top 25%)
- Good (top 40%)
- Below average
Proficiency in English:
Candidate's first language? English/Not English
If the candidate's first language is not English, please comment on his/her level of competence:
- Listening / Comprehension
- Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor
Candidate's strengths and weaknesses:
- What do you consider to be the candidate's principal strengths / talents?
- What do you consider to be the candidate's weaknesses or areas that need improvement?