03/31/2023 0 Comments
MIT Sloan Executive MBA Interview – Sample Account for Startup Client
Interview Part 1 (45 min):
1. Walk me through your early career. Inflection points, decisions to pursue field
2. How do you choose mentors? How are you mentored?
3. Describe market opportunity and how you addressed it in your current organization
4. Biggest challenge and adversity turnaround story
Interview Part 2 (45 min):
1. Leadership style, motivating team
2. Managing through layoffs, restructurings, or rapid changes in the business
3. Mentorship approach
4. How do you shape strategic initiatives? What mistakes have you made and rectified?
5. Why MIT/Sloan/MBA?
6. How will you contribute to the class?